An open database of cultural paleontological assets of Chepelare and Leaked
You are in the Open Database of Cultural Paleontological Assets of Chepelare and Prosocani. It is a web-based open data management information system, providing publication and information from all paleontology enthusiasts.
One of the main goals of the INTEGRA_TOUR project is to create, develop and promote the paleontological identity of the transboundary area by creating a network community where amateur and professional paleontologists will be able to contact and collaborate.
Project: “Integrated Tourism Approach For the Development of Cultural and Natural Sites in Chepelare, Bg and Prosotsani, Gr” (INTEGRA_TOUR)
Subsidy Contract No. B2.6c.01 dated 31.08.2017, with a maturity until 15.09.2022
Lead Beneficiary (PB1) Municipality of Chepelare
Beneficiary 2 (PB2) Municipality of Prosotsani
Total Budget: 1 622 407,09 €
Union Support: 1 379 046,03 €
National Counterpart: 243 361,06 €
LB (PB1) Municipality of Chepelare: 847 253,53 €
PB2 Municipality of Prosotsani: 775 153,56 €
- Overall Objective
TO THE WEB PLATFORM More
- Expected Results
- Joint management team formed of municipal staff and external experts;
- Prosotsani Project video;
- Final Project Conference;
- 2 cultural assets rehabilitated;
- 1 natural asset rehabilitated;
- Joint Tourism Market Research;
- Joint Branding of cross border paleontological cultural product;
- Community Network Web platform;
- Joint Open database of cultural paleontological assets of Chepelare and Prosotsani;
- Joint Smartphone & Tablet tourist application;
- Performance Show in Chepelare.
The contents of this document are sole responsibility of the Municipality of Chepelare and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union, the participating countries the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat.